SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: vox pathfinder 15 £40

jimboflojojimboflojo Frets: 122
edited February 2018 in Amps £
Bought off @jimmyguitar I think a while ago. Lovely clean sounds. In good condition.  Only one thing to note is the tremolo effect only works occasionally. Everything else works as it should. £50 collected from London SE23. Can possibly meet up if not too far. Would rather not post as don't really have any suitable box for it.

https://i.imgur.com/nMfQaoe.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Interested in any half decent set of tele pickups trade wise. 
  • £40 bump or swap for some Tele pickups
  • Cor!

That’s a bargain even with a non functioning trem. Cracking little amps these are. I’d have it myself to make a stereo setup with the one I have, but I fear Mrs Fred would separate my genitals from the rest of me with a rusty spoon if I bought yet another amp...

GLWTS.
  • Lol! Thanks. Well at least you'd still have a pair of something if u bought it!
  • Brilliant amp and yes, a bargain folks. The trem fault is very common on these, don’t let it put you off. I miss the beautiful clean sound on this amp.
  • Thanks Jimmy. It' such a bargain I might buy it off myself type bump.
  • Up