SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Bass collection jazz £200.00 *sold*

What's Hot
funkyfrazfunkyfraz Frets: 93
edited February 2018 in Basses £

Plays really nicely, and has a very punchy sound to it. Roll off the bridge pickup though, and you get a very different beast! I recommend these basses whenever someone wants to buy a £200-£300 bass. I've yet to play a bass in that price range that beats this for play ability and sound. This comes with a Babicz bridge which adds sustain.  Neck is slim in my opinion, and I've had the action low on it (although its a little higher at the moment because last gig I did was a recording thing and needed to be super clean)

I'm selling simply because I want to try something new. Not for any reason other than GAS! 

I've had a good look and there's a few little dings, but the paintwork as far as i can see is perfect. electronics are fine.  One of the tiny screws is missing from the bridge, however this has never had any impact on the saddle.

£200.00. 

I can deliver within 30 miles of glasgow for petrol cost, and can meet up in Glasgow city no probs.

postage and packing set at £30.00.  

Unable to upload pics here, but if you want photos let me know and I'll fire you in the right direction!

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments