SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Vintage (late 40s) Kay archtop, with retro fitted dearmond 60s gold foil.

merlinmerlin Frets: 6597
edited February 2018 in Acoustics £
I've been thinking a lot about my guitar needs. I love this instrument so much but it's not really what I need. I've had it for years, had it properly set up and had the gold foil fitted. However, when I gig with it (generally accompanying my wife singing in a duo format) it's not got the sound we're after. 

It's a proper gypsy jazz machine and I need something more compact with less bark. I'm ideally looking for a decent 12th fret parlour. If you have one that you'd like to trade then please let me know. I'm putting a sale value on this at £600 for now. 

Aesthetically speaking, it's possibly the most beautiful instrument I've ever owned and sounds and plays wonderfully. Also, it's Mr/Mrs July in the fretboard pinup calendar! 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments