Comments

• Love the look of that 6-string bridge. Any plans for machine heads? Very few UK hardware manufacturers/made in the UK so would be good to have that option - maybe even a standard option on my custom form =) 
    Kemp Guitars - Custom Made Guitars for the Modern Rock & Metal Guitarist
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 3021
    Oooh, can you do gold plating? I have a couple of "vintage" (80s) Yamaha parts that need some TLC.

R.
  • Love the look of that 6-string bridge. Any plans for machine heads? Very few UK hardware manufacturers/made in the UK so would be good to have that option - maybe even a standard option on my custom form =) 
    Thanks....machine heads will come at some point but we still have a load of bridge types to get through yet....tele bridges will be available at the end of feb and then we need to work a TOM and stop bar ...plenty to do
  • Oooh, can you do gold plating? I have a couple of "vintage" (80s) Yamaha parts that need some TLC.

R.
    Gold is a pain at the moment, we put a load of bits in for gold plating and the plater really screwed them up and still charged me £800 for the work...so we’re currently in dispute with that...most gold platers charge a fortune so it’s not overly economical against the other types of plating 
  • robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 3021
    Oooh, can you do gold plating? I have a couple of "vintage" (80s) Yamaha parts that need some TLC.

R.
    Gold is a pain at the moment, we put a load of bits in for gold plating and the plater really screwed them up and still charged me £800 for the work...so we’re currently in dispute with that...most gold platers charge a fortune so it’s not overly economical against the other types of plating 
    Hmm, I see. Is there something that *looks* gold, but is cheaper? Or maybe I should go for nickel instead?

R.
    Thanks....machine heads will come at some point but we still have a load of bridge types to get through yet....tele bridges will be available at the end of feb and then we need to work a TOM and stop bar ...plenty to do

All sounds good. TOM would be of interest too so I'll look out for that in the (not too distant) future too. Will be in touch about the fixed bridge soon =) 
    Kemp Guitars - Custom Made Guitars for the Modern Rock & Metal Guitarist

All sounds good. TOM would be of interest too so I'll look out for that in the (not too distant) future too. Will be in touch about the fixed bridge soon =) 
    Awesome
  • Oooh, can you do gold plating? I have a couple of "vintage" (80s) Yamaha parts that need some TLC.

R.
    Hmm, I see. Is there something that *looks* gold, but is cheaper? Or maybe I should go for nickel instead?

R.
    Nickel is more readily available and certainly more cost effective
  • You know those Telecaster bridges are going to turn a few heads....
    .... I’ll answer that question now shall I? Yes, it’s aluminium and yes it does stay in tune, even when you put the heating on!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • You know those Telecaster bridges are going to turn a few heads....
    So many variants....standard rh with Block saddles, individual cylindrical saddles, three saddles, then one modifies for bigby trems....the left hand versions of the same....then humbuker versions of the same
  • JeremiahJeremiah Frets: 629
    I was just looking at your pickup rings. Have you thought about making an adapter ring to mount a mini humbucker in a standard humbucker rout, or a single coil in a humbucker rout?
  • Jeremiah said:
    I was just looking at your pickup rings. Have you thought about making an adapter ring to mount a mini humbucker in a standard humbucker rout, or a single coil in a humbucker rout?
    Good idea....worth looking into for sure
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27343
    Having had the opportunity for a close up look at these parts at the Guitar Show this weekend - I'm really hoping to see more of you guys here, and more of your products too.

Excellent quality, sensible prices, all UK designed and made.

Works for me.
     :+1: 
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.