Oil City pickups and Grainger guitars ...

OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 9979
edited February 2018 in Made in the UK tFB Trader
 Its nice to see yet another UK independant maker Choosing  Oil City Pickups.
At the Birmingham show we are delighted to have three makers using our products exhibiting: Grainger, Feline and Stonewolf. Thanks guys. #Oilyworlddomination lol

Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27342
    @Graingerguitars were our neighbours at the show this weekend.

It was genuinely great to meet the guys and have an opportunity to take a close up look at both their various components and their completed guitars.  

And I was totally impressed by the quality of both.  I bought a little package of parts which will be appearing on a "build" thread soon.  I think we *finally* have a decent UK supplier of hardware.
     :+1: 
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24578
    My only purchase of the weekend was from @Graingerguitars  - a bridge and some knobs for my new semi P bass build. 

Its really really well made and such good quality.. and a bargain to boot!

• My only purchase of the weekend was from @Graingerguitars  - a bridge and some knobs for my new semi P bass build. 

Its really really well made and such good quality.. and a bargain to boot!

That’s looking good @Bridgehouse  thanks for your kind words...I look forward to seeing this one progress
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 9979
    tFB Trader
    TTony said:

It was genuinely great to meet the guys and have an opportunity to take a close up look at both their various components and their completed guitars.  

And I was totally impressed by the quality of both.  I bought a little package of parts which will be appearing on a "build" thread soon.  I think we *finally* have a decent UK supplier of hardware.
    I find them to be straight talkers to deal with and really nice chaps to boot. 
    I'm very pleased to see my pickups in their products, as I am to all the other UK makers who seem to be climbing  on board with Oil City :-)
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

• TTony said:

Thanks @TTony , great to put faces to names.  Thanks for your kind words about our products, I’ll be sure to be more active on this forum and judging from requests we better get a trem system sorted our next. I look forward to seeing your build progress

•  Its nice to see yet another UK independant maker Choosing  Oil City Pickups.
    At the Birmingham show we are delighted to have three makers using our products exhibiting: Grainger, Feline and Stonewolf. Thanks guys. #Oilyworlddomination lol

Hey @TheGuitarWeasel  this set of pickups sounded stunning and got loads of love over the weekend, we are more than impressed and will be talking to you soon about the next planned builds
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 9979
    tFB Trader

Its nice to see yet another UK independant maker Choosing  Oil City Pickups.

Hey @TheGuitarWeasel  this set of pickups sounded stunning and got loads of love over the weekend, we are more than impressed and will be talking to you soon about the next planned builds
    Pleasure to work with you guys