Buetooth page turners

2»

Comments

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1763
    BigMonka said:
    Not yet but will soon I think
    I've just ordered the Donner one from an eBay shop/seller, I'll let you know what it's like when it arrives.
    How much did it cost you? Seen them for around £40. I'll be interested to know how you get on with it
    The Donner unit arrived yesterday after ordering on Friday (it did come from Southampton rather than China) and had a free capo too :-)
    I haven't had a proper chance to use it yet, but I got it connected to my ipad in seconds and had a quick play which was all very positive. It seems quite solidly made too, so I think I'm going to be happy with it. It even reckons it'll give 50hours use on a single charge!
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BigMonka said:
    BigMonka said:
    Not yet but will soon I think
    I've just ordered the Donner one from an eBay shop/seller, I'll let you know what it's like when it arrives.
    How much did it cost you? Seen them for around £40. I'll be interested to know how you get on with it
    The Donner unit arrived yesterday after ordering on Friday (it did come from Southampton rather than China) and had a free capo too :-)
    I haven't had a proper chance to use it yet, but I got it connected to my ipad in seconds and had a quick play which was all very positive. It seems quite solidly made too, so I think I'm going to be happy with it. It even reckons it'll give 50hours use on a single charge!
    Any more thoughts on it? May well take the plunge in the next few weeks or wait and get it for my birthday soon.
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6378
    BigMonka said:
    I've seen this for sale. Anyone tried It? It seems to have good reviews. Donner Bluetooth Page Turner Rechargeable Sheet Music Reading Controller for Tables Ipad,Silver https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01MUUDHFF/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_yd5mAbKYZ3VBP
    I know that @robwright was looking at those, but not sure if he ever got one?

I lost mine, and got one of those Donner units as a replacement.

Works fine with Unreal Book.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback