SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Guitarist wanted for a Post Punk/ Noise with hooks/ No Wave kind of thing - London

DanchiDanchi Frets: 25
edited February 2018 in Personnel
2nd guitarist wanted for a Post Punk/ Noise with hooks/ No Wave kind of thing. Hate these labels but whatever, you've got to say something.... 

Kind of Fugazi, Sonic Youth, Wipers, This Heat, Swans, Stooges, Shellac, Misfits etc. You get the idea. 

It’s pretty important that you’re into experimental tunings because our other guitarist uses them all the time (in the Sonic Youth mould). I’m not talking about drop D or whatever but something different. If you know what I mean then you know what I mean…. 

Age 30 to 45 i guess. No kids and no pensioners Smile 

https://soundcloud.com/strontchi - couple of rough demos. Got more if needed.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Danchi said:
    2nd guitarist wanted for a Post Punk/ Noise with hooks/ No Wave kind of thing. Hate these labels but whatever, you've got to say something.... 

Kind of Fugazi, Sonic Youth, Wipers, This Heat, Swans, Stooges, Shellac, Misfits etc. You get the idea. 

It’s pretty important that you’re into experimental tunings because our other guitarist uses them all the time (in the Sonic Youth mould). I’m not talking about drop D or whatever but something different. If you know what I mean then you know what I mean…. 

Age 30 to 45 i guess. No kids and no pensioners Smile 

https://soundcloud.com/strontchi - couple of rough demos. Got more if needed.
    Hi @Danchi ;Just had a listen to your stuff via soundcloud all very good and very much the stuff I'm into inc Fugazi, Sonic Youth good luck with your search for a guitarist.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DanchiDanchi Frets: 25
    Hey @builttospill ;; Thanks very much! Where are you based? We're in London.
  • Have PM'd!