Aaaaaargh, I am a face puller ...

What's Hot
[puts guitar down never plays again] :(

https://vimeo.com/257648616
2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rest assured you are in good company I'm sure.. I allegedly make audible noises.
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Jimbro66Jimbro66 Frets: 2419
    [puts guitar down never plays again] :(

https://vimeo.com/257648616
    That's nothing to worry about. There's a guitarist plays in a band down here in the south east who unconsciously pulls the most disturbing faces which vary from a soundless conversation to the appearance of chewing a tyre. It's not a pretty sight.

I remember the classical guitarist Julian Bream pulled faces and let out the occasional grunt. It never stopped him :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ah it's no issue at all! My unpulled face is probably bad enough! just enjoy your 'stank face' loads of incredible guitarist pull it 

<- science!

• AlexCAlexC Frets: 2396
    Looked more like you were just ‘in the zone’ to me. And some very good, controlled playing there btw.
  • flying_pieflying_pie Frets: 1806
    edited February 2018
    rest assured you are in good company I'm sure.. I allegedly make audible noises.
    Agreed.

I have seen a video clip of an acoustic performance where I audibly made lots of horrendous noises while concentrating. I didn't even have a mic in front of me - it was picked up by the vocalist's sm58 mic! 

I now just play noisy stuff and make sure I am nowhere near the mics unless I'm singing.
  • You're fine... It hasn't got this bad yet! 

That's also his cum face...apparently

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom