SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Computer Game Swap Shop! (will this work?)

What's Hot
joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
Is it a good idea to create a super thread for small game swaps?

If you are anything like me, you'll have some boxed games sat collecting dust because you have completed them.  Why not see if anyone has the same scenario and exchange for the sake of postage.

Just edit your post to say when they are gone.

For example:
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    FT (Xbox One), both boxed in great condition

Resident Evil 7 
    Fallout 4

Happy to trade for anything really, they are gathering dust.  Rocket league would be sweet!
  • Good idea! I want Sniper Elite 4 or f1 2017 for the ps4. I have potentially lots of trade options!
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5845
    Great idea! I have dishonored 1 and 2, (1is the remastered) and in a month or so assassin's creed origins when i finish it, for xbox one
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14411
    Most towns will have a small business person trying to scratch a living by doing exactly this. In all probability, in the interests of viability, the games exchange is only one section of that small business.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Most towns will have a small business person trying to scratch a living by doing exactly this. In all probability, in the interests of viability, the games exchange is only one section of that small business.
    So good idea or bad idea for us to do it?
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2406
    joeyowen said:
    So good idea or bad idea for us to do it?
    Good idea as we’re cutting out the middle man and not trying to make (or lose) money from it.
  • I have the ultimate edition (or something, has all DLC) version of dark souls 3 for ps4. Would trade it for something fun and shooty or a good survival horror. 
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1526
    I think there is a youtube vid showing how to game share though im not sure if its for xbox one. The idea being you list the game you have and do swaps with someone else without actually handing over the game etc. You log in as Player 2 or something. I dont understand it as i stumbled across it trying to set up my sons xbox 360.
  • MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 454
    Think this is a good idea, I have countless Steam keys from various bundles etc...
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
  • ash96ash96 Frets: 61
    I've got the following on PS4
    Fifa 16 & 17
    Battlefield 1
    Rainbow 6 Siege
    Potentially Fallout 4
  • I've got Guitar Hero Live, plus guitar controller and usb dongle for X box one if anyone's interested in it? 

Haven't played it in forever as I tend to stick with Rocksmith. 

I like most genres. Not interested in anything CoD as I'm not 12 and other to use my brain rather than my reflexes. I've got all the Battlefield Games and like most of them. Love the Far cry style games and Diablo iii etc. 

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    Great to see lots listed, has anyone traded yet?
  • BloodEagleBloodEagle Frets: 5320
    edited March 2018
    Got the following for sale a few threads up, but would trade as well possibly -
    Dishonored 2 -  XB1
    Halo 5 -  XB1
    Overwatch Origins Edition (Still sealed) XB1
    Shadow of the Colossus PS4
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    MrSwanson said:
    Think this is a good idea, I have countless Steam keys from various bundles etc...
    I could be tempted by steam keys, it may even boost your gas fund.