Jamie Carragher spitting

What's Hot

Comments

• underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    Carra was stupid and undefendable, but the driver needs a good slap. It seems he has happily driven while filming on his mobile, with his kid in the car. He's then gone and claimed how upset his daughter is over it all when he put her in that situation, in fact he seemed over moon when he finally spat. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • SimonCSimonC Frets: 1399
    underdog said:
    in fact he seemed over moon when he finally spat. 
    You can almost hear the “Kerr-Ching!” in his voice.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • sinbaadisinbaadi Frets: 1299
    If you can be as big a shit as Andy Gray and keep working for Sky, this will only be a minor setback for Carragher.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Press are having a field day, with headlines saying he spat at 14 year old girl.

Not what happened at all... 

Horrible thing to do, but the driver seemed to be using his phone while driving, which should be looked into...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Iamnobody said:
    Dirty cunt. I’ve never even contemplated spitting at anyone before - it’s disgusting.

I’d rather take a punch than someone else’s bodily fluids...
    This is exactly how I feel. I'd rather someone punched me. If I had ever spat even during any sport I competed in my mother would have torn strips off me. Spitting is absolutely vile, like the man himself. two odious cretins of the highest order. I feel sorry for the girl.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NunogilbertoNunogilberto Frets: 1679
    The driver was stupid and irresponsible to do what he did, but what was Carragher playing at? If he’d just flipped them the bird it wouldn’t have been half as bad. What a fucking dick.
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7332
    All the scouse scum had to do was wind his window up. I do not want to ever hear his winiey whiney nasally ignorant tone again... Feel sorry for the poor girl innocently in the middle of both retards.
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    All the scouse scum had to do was wind his window up. I do not want to ever hear his winiey whiney nasally ignorant tone again... Feel sorry for the poor girl innocently in the middle of both retards.
    Yes I agree I focused on the spitting yesterday but having now seen the video the driver is clearly a dick as well - not sure what powers the police have to retrospectively enforce when it comes to mobile phone use in cars.
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1526
    57Deluxe said:
    scouse scum??????? are you referring to all scousers ?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4679

10reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    JAYJO said:
    57Deluxe said:

Agree, had that been Chinese/asian scum, the comment would have caused outrage.
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Just to mention, another famous Sky employee was caught picking her kids up from school whilst 3 times over the limit.

She kept her job.

If he loses his job for this, then I have an issue with it.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • usedtobeusedtobe Frets: 3842
    JAYJO said:
    57Deluxe said:
    Calm down, calm down...!
     so if you fancy a reissue of a guitar they never made in a colour they never used then it probably isn't too overpriced.

19reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4308
    edited March 2018

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2406
    The irony is none of this would've happened had the father listened to his daughter.
  • randellarandella Frets: 4159
    underdog said:
    JAYJO said:
    57Deluxe said:

'Scouse' isn't a race.

Interestingly, whilst living in Manchester and working in Liverpool, I had a daily dose of "quick, the Manc's here, lock up your valuables!"

Given that I'm from neither city originally I can offer the unique view that it's time to  get over the whole Ship Canal thing.  They built a motorway link a while back now.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
    randella said:
    underdog said:
    JAYJO said:
    57Deluxe said:

'Scouse' isn't a race.

Interestingly, whilst living in Manchester and working in Liverpool, I had a daily dose of "quick, the Manc's here, lock up your valuables!"

Given that I'm from neither city originally I can offer the unique view that it's time to  get over the whole Ship Canal thing.  They built a motorway link a while back now.

Correct, it is however qualifying an insult by including the person's birth place. Black isn't a race but replace Scouse with black in that comment and I think (hope) every member of the forum would have kicked off about it.
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • freakboy1610freakboy1610 Frets: 1209
    Could've been worse. He could have done that footballer thing where they put a finger over one nostril and blow snot out of the other! But seriously, I hope they both get in trouble for this stupidity.
    Link to my trading feedback
  • FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    Carragher's been asked to host a remake of the ITV comedy Spitting Image ...

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • proggyproggy Frets: 5835
    In fairness though, Carragher being a defender was never really known for his dribbling skills.
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom