SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

57 JXG LP JUNIOR/ replica ......1200 SOLD THANKS

What's Hot
AlloAllo Frets: 137
edited March 2018 in Guitars £
Hi have just got this forum forum member photek but have decided to move it on if poss bought on a whim when looking for a strat .i can mail pics if needed , it's a fine piece and is aged very authentically ,largish neck and is very light ...a bit too light for my tastes at 7.2 lb comes with a faux croc skin case ...... loads of character and no issues plays very easily 
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1705
    Pictures????
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • AlloAllo Frets: 137
    Sorry ....-if you send me your email i can send some
  • Pm sent
  • photekphotek Frets: 1462
    Allo got this from me, here is my original thread with some pics. It is comfortably the best Jr out there for the money buy with confidence. http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/125227/gone-jxg-aged-57-lp-junior-style-single-cut#latest
  • TrotterTrotter Frets: 516
    Mad amount of guitar for the money. V surprised this is moving on again so quickly! 
    Hi thanks guys - its not a quality issue - i love gibsons but everytime i get one it feels like a mandolin  scale length - i ts def a lot of guitar for the money ive had c browns and t morgans and this is as good as that -
  • Hi Allo, I have sent you some texts. I am happy to buy it. Can you please text me?
    Reserved for jimihendrix for now ,sorry for all the response I didn't reply to ....been on go at work since 6.30 am .
    Will send pics out if becomes available again 
  • SRichSRich Frets: 762
    Allo said:
    Reserved for jimihendrix
    He ain't coming back Dude....passed in 1970. FWIW, he was mainly a Strat man tho'........... ;)

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom