A challenge for H9 users -

What's Hot
rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1373
Evening all
so me and my band are going to do some mash ups and one track we fancy is Killer by Seal Adamski. While there is sod all in guitar terms I am down to do some fx madness with my H9. The part I am doing is the A# which starts at 0:25 and then goes up an octave. There’s some phaser action in there too.

each note repeats approx 10 times. However I am utterly inept at trying to programme the pattern into my h9. I can use the tap tempo but is getting the delay intervals right. Is there anyone out there who is clever that can help me check out a pattern?

the closest I can get being a numpty is 120bpm. Delay A on 1/4 triplet with feedback on 59 giving approx 8 repeats and delay B on dotted 1/16 with feedback on 23 giving a single repeat.

still sounds crap though. All help welcome!

ta

https://youtu.be/vtENRzTV__8

An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10337
    Try the multitap algorithm?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • robinbowesrobinbowes Frets: 3021
    They're not triplets, just eighth notes.
  • The harpeggiator might do it 
  • hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1813
    I'll be interested to hear what you're mashing it up with 
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4510
    Have you tried turning it off and on again?
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1373
    They're not triplets, just eighth notes.
    Ta, I think I tried that but will have another go this evening.

I'll be interested to hear what you're mashing it up with 
    Viva la vida and If I could fly...... With trumpet, sax and trombone and no strings. It may be utterly shite but why not!
    An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024