Amplitube 3 .ALL SORTED NOW THANKS

JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1527
edited March 2018 in Studio & Recording
Hi, I decided to star up amplitube 3 last night stand alone version.
Its been a while and i cant seem to get it to work.
Im using M audio interface. The last time i used the M audio was in Reaper and that is what the settings are on.
Do i need to change them for Amplitube 3.
The buffer size is set to 256? Asio is downloaded etc 
When i start it up I can hear the noise of the amps etc but cant get my guitar to sound. Any hints or help much appreciated. 
Looked on youtube but still cant sort it. Many thanks.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FretwiredFretwired Frets: 24601
    JAYJO said:
    Im using M audio interface. The last time i used the M audio was in Reaper and that is what the settings are on.
    When i start it up I can hear the noise of the amps etc but cant get my guitar to sound. Any hints or help much appreciated. 
    Open Amplitube.

From the menu on top left:

Settings > Audio Midi setup

Select the M-Audio ASIO driver

Select the right and left channels

Save

Remember, it's easier to criticise than create!
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1527
    Fretwired said:
    JAYJO said:
    Open Amplitube.

From the menu on top left:

Settings > Audio Midi setup

Select the M-Audio ASIO driver

Select the right and left channels

Save
    Thanks  will have a look tonight but i think i may already have this set. 

Ive tried too long to get this M Audio interface to work. I can see signals on the amplitube amp moving etc but can hear nothing. Maybe i need a new one. Any recommendations, i will use it for Reaper and Amplitube 3 etc.
    JAYJO said:
    Ive tried too long to get this M Audio interface to work. I can see signals on the amplitube amp moving etc but can hear nothing. Maybe i need a new one. Any recommendations, i will use it for Reaper and Amplitube 3 etc.
    Do you need to have monitoring enabled on the M-Audio interface? The guitar signal is obviously getting through so it must be an output/monitoring issue.

Which M-Audio interface is it?

edited March 2018
    Fretwired said:
    JAYJO said:
    Do you need to have monitoring enabled on the M-Audio interface? The guitar signal is obviously getting through so it must be an output/monitoring issue.

Hi mate, The m audio is the fast track interface
    Ive been trying it out in reaper and i can hear previous recorded tracks using amplitube 3 and i can alter the amplitube settings in reaper but i cant get any effects to work from amlitube 3 or in reaper. The guitar sound i have is very low clear when plugged into box. I can hear all the amps etc but cant connect to them.
    JAYJO said:
    Fretwired said:
    JAYJO said:

Ive been trying it out in reaper and i can hear previous recorded tracks using amplitube 3 and i can alter the amplitube settings in reaper but i cant get any effects to work from amlitube 3 or in reaper. The guitar sound i have is very low clear when plugged into box. I can hear all the amps etc but cant connect to them.
    Have you got a screen shot.

Fretwired said:
    JAYJO said:
    Fretwired said:
    JAYJO said:

Have you got a screen shot.
    sorry mate no. Everything in amplitube looks active. When i increase the output fader in amplitube it goes from green to red etc. all the plugins can be heard switched on. i just cant get the guitar to play through any of them. That's the amp sims, stomp boxes etc. I tried addictive drums in reaper (free version) and i can use/hear  that. so it seems its the guitar when plugged in isnt connecting. 
    On the hardware the blue light (power indicator lights up but the signal and peak light are off. occasionally the signal light green comes on and then goes off.