SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Custom Shop Cabronita

What's Hot
chris78chris78 Frets: 9300
I sold my 2009 CS Cabronita around 18 months ago and it was one of those “doh” sales where something new and shiny caught my eye and I sold a great guitar to get it.

I’ve been looking on the usual places and I might even get the custom shop to build me one, though I expect it’ll be a bit pricey.

Does anyone have a custom shop Cabronita they’d consider parting with? I’d prefer the two pickup, but mine was 1 pickup so it’s not the end of the earth. The only colour I won’t consider is black. Sorry, I hate black guitars. I’ve tried the us telebration and didn’t think much of them.

Please message me if you’ve got one that you’d consider selling me. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• horseheadhorsehead Frets: 220
    I did the same thing with a JXG cabronita that he made me, one of the best guitars I owned  and stupidly swapped it. Have a bump and cry
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9300
    Still looking bump
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16090
    Make your own......just buy a custom shop tele that's a good deal ,change pick guard and route for a filtertron type or buy a custom tele with a hum bucker and change pick guard and pickup and perhaps bridge plate 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9300
    A build is definitely an option. If I do, I’ll probably go the mjt route so I can choose neck specs etc from musikraft. If there is a cs out there though, I’ll grab it with both hands
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8794
    chris78 said:
    A build is definitely an option. If I do, I’ll probably go the mjt route so I can choose neck specs etc from musikraft. If there is a cs out there though, I’ll grab it with both hands
    FWIW I recently put this bad, bad boy together.  For rather less shekels than a custom shop jobbie.

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer