Audio Assault - Top Customer Service !

What's Hot
Due to drinking bourbon last night being a dumbass I ordered the wrong plugin after reading this thread

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1833136/#Comment_1833136

I headed over to https://audio-assault.com/ to take advantage of the "welcome" code in the thread which, if its your 1st purchase with them you get the plugin for £3 odd. I wanted to buy the drum VST Druminator but I ended up buying Dominator which is the amp VST. My bourbon heart sank as its a one time deal. A cup of tea later I decided to send an email off to support to see if anything could be done, I hadnt downloaded the plugin so thought it was worth an email. I wasnt expecting much as its a Sunday morning.

A few hours later I got a reply
" Hi bourbon drinking dumbass please check your registered email for a download link to Druminator. Many thanks"

I know their stuff isnt going to be for everyone on here (its very metal) but with them being so quick to respond and sorting the dumbass mistake that I made I thought it was worth posting.

Top marks to them and a must try harder for me. :star: 

Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    I use the dominator pluggin and I'm not really into metal. It still serves as a good clean or slightly crunchy sound with a bunch of effects to boot.

Really can't knock it for £3
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • flying_pieflying_pie Frets: 1816
    Excellent response from their customer service. You've got to love out when there's good humour involved 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2490
    edited March 2018
    Excellent response from their customer service. You've got to love out when there's good humour involved 
    They didnt open the email with "bourbon drinking dumbass" thats just me being a dumbass lol 

• LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    How is the Druminator? 
  • Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2490
    LuttiS said:
    How is the Druminator? 
    It's ok. Just the sounds and kit so no midi files with it but you can map it to use midi from other plug ins. It only ended up being £3.75. 

https://youtu.be/T1fR4WHqnZI