Jeff Beck - UK dates this Summer 2018 !!! Who's going?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28285
    I'm not mad keen on all his studio albums but I love his live albums. I would love to see him live but I'm not paying that sort of money to sit miles away. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    axisus said:
    I'm not mad keen on all his studio albums but I love his live albums. I would love to see him live but I'm not paying that sort of money to sit miles away. 
    Less than £60 to see and hear one of world's greatest guitarists. On what could be his last tour of the UK. Less than half the price of seeing the other JB. It's a no brainer. More so, as this will be a first for me.

But I agree that large stadiums and outdoor aren't great for those who can't get hold of a reserved VIP ticket at the front. Hopefully Nottingham should be a bit more intimate.

At least I managed to get one, unlike my attempt to procure a ticket to see David Gilmour for back in September 2016. I didn't stand a chance on a work computer, and all tickets were gone within 60 seconds. Ditto the extra dates.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14166
    tFB Trader
    fandango said:
    axisus said:
    Less than £60 to see and hear one of world's greatest guitarists. On what could be his last tour of the UK. Less than half the price of seeing the other JB. It's a no brainer. More so, as this will be a first for me.

But I agree that large stadiums and outdoor aren't great for those who can't get hold of a reserved VIP ticket at the front. Hopefully Nottingham should be a bit more intimate.

At least I managed to get one, unlike my attempt to procure a ticket to see David Gilmour for back in September 2016. I didn't stand a chance on a work computer, and all tickets were gone within 60 seconds. Ditto the extra dates.
    got me tickets for Nottingham - 2 tickets so me plus a guitar playing mate - speak nearer the time if you want to meet up for 15 mins before the gig
  • fandangofandango Frets: 2204
    If you're going to see Jeff in Glasgow tonight (or in London and Liverpool later in the week), you're in for a treat. Both Jeff and Vinnie were on form in Nottingham last night (12th June), with singer Jimmy Hall, Rhonda Smith on bass and Vanessa Freebairn-Smith on cello giving a very good account of themselves. Note no Paul Rodgers, Ann Wilson or Rosie Bones for the UK leg of the Tour (but you knew that, right?). 
  • SchmoSchmo Frets: 170
    Watched most of the Paris show on Youtube - great performance as always but (IMHO) a very disappointing set-list...don't dig the cello, bring back keys with Hammer/Rubelo.