PSA: Audio Assault Grind Machine II and Hidden Gems £7.30

I know this isnt going to be to everyones taste but the deal is here

https://audio-assault.com/products/grind-machine-ii-hidden-gems

theres also a set of free Impulse Responses (IR) as well that are here

https://audio-assault.com/collections/add-ons/products/dominator-cabs

I only have good things to say about Audio Assault as I ballsed up an order last time and they sorted it within hours on a Sunday.

Hidden Gems

Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    Ordered it yesterday when i got offer email, haven't had a chance to use it yet, but so far the Audio Assault stuff all seems really good.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • revsorgrevsorg Frets: 880
    I ordered it too after watching a few YouTube reviews by people I haven't heard of before enthusing about it.

I installed it and fiddled around a bit in Ableton Live but it was midnight and I couldn't figure out how to stop it being panned hard left.  I'm sure when I do it when awake it'll be obvious.  I'm starting to wonder if I lack the subtlety of hearing that enables me to detect what's so special about it, and I doubt it will replace Helix Native for me, but that would be asking a lot of a bit of software costing a fraction of the price.  One thing I DO like about it is intrusive copyright protection.  There isn't any.  You just install it.
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    Thanks, I've grabbed that
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • LuttiSLuttiS Frets: 2244
    Had a go, much prefer Dominator amp that i got last time over grind machine, but still not bad :)