SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Naim SuperUniti SOLD

BluesyDaveBluesyDave Frets: 410
edited May 2018 in Misc £
I'm selling my Naim SuperUniti as I no longer need the streaming function from this all in one unit.  I use a melco for that now.  The SuperUniti was bought new by me and I still have all the original packaging.  Its pretty much as new condition and works perfectly.  For those that aren't familiar with these excellent units I'll put in a link for the full description.

https://www.naimaudio.com/product/superuniti

Mine is the non-blue tooth version.  I'm quite happy to demo the unit for anyone interested.  There are a couple on ebay at the moment for comparrison.  I'm asking £1800 for mine.  I won't post but we can discuss delivery.  I'll post a couple of pics when I get my camera back, but it looks like new.  Non smoking, non pet home all its life.
No Darling....I've had that ages.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• prowlaprowla Frets: 4896
    Ah - Naim's entry level product; my Naim system is waiting for me to get the funds for an NDS...

Joking aside, if you are into music and haven't heard a Naim system, then you should do!

Best (IMHO) for rock music.
  • DrSpockDrSpock Frets: 36
    Good price for a SuperUniti - I have a Naim Uniti Nova into Spendor D7s.
  • BluesyDaveBluesyDave Frets: 410
    Thanks.  Mine power B&W 804S'.
  • BluesyDaveBluesyDave Frets: 410
    SOLD