Ibanez DT200 Destroyer wiring.

What's Hot
PsygoatPsygoat Frets: 0
Hi.
Does anyone have a wiring diagram for an Ibanez DT200 destroyer, not the one with the tritone switch, buit there must be another version?.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14409
    edited April 2018
    DT200 is a guitar model designation. Is this question in the correct board zone?
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PsygoatPsygoat Frets: 0
    Thanks. You're right.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14409
    You can easily relocate this question to the Guitars zone by editing the opening post. Part of the information displayed to you currently reads Bass. From that menu, select Guitars. This thread will re-appear in the Guitars area.

Meanwhile, the most likely Destroyer controls circuit is going to consist of an individual volume pot per pickup, the selector switch and a master treble roll-off Tone control. i.e. Exactly the same as the Gibson Explorer and Flying Vee.

Ibanez Tri-Mode is just their name for series/single/parallel coil interconnection switching. Typically, this requires one double-pole, double throw (DPDT) on-on-on switch per pickup. I shall spare you the tedious details here.

All of the preceding comments assume that your Ibanez Destroyer has passive humbucking pickups and no demented custom wiring modifications.

If your guitar HAS been subjected to demented custom wiring modifications and you wish to undo them, take a few photographs of your wiring as it currently stands. Upload the images to a photograph hosting site such as Imgur. Post direct Imgur links on this forum. Hopefully, somebody can answer your original question.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • PsygoatPsygoat Frets: 0
    Thanks for your comment. It has been modified, by the addition of a dimarzio pickup, I've found the paper work and just have to go through it. I repair synths usually, so you can imagine, how stupid I felt being baffled by a guitar.
    I reckon it's just rubbish soldering tbh by the previous owner.
    If I get stuck I will def repost in the guitar section. thanks for your time.