Any interest in a Spectrumaxe Bass?

What's Hot
Alan_ParkesAlan_Parkes Frets: 11
Just curious to know if any of you bass players out there think there's any potential or interest in a Spectrumaxe bass, that can do something like this: 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27344
    @Bridgehouse ; is normally interested in anything that distracts an audience from his actual playing ...
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14321
    Given that most bass guitarists are (supposedly) playing a supportive role within a band, they will probably be content to let some other fool hog the audience's attention. 

Exhibitionists such as Doug Wimbish take things to the opposite extreme. During his bass solo spot, he has been known to walk amongst the audience. He would be be too close to the audience for them to take the display in properly.
    Be seeing you.
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9098
    I would say yes but only if all the lights were “beige”. :)
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24578
    TTony said:
    @Bridgehouse ; is normally interested in anything that distracts an audience from his actual playing ...
    The last thing I need is flashing lights to highlight the fact my bass is teetering on the extremity of my gut...
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14321
    Er, how about a single orangey-red glow, on the top corner of the headstock, where a lit cigarette would traditionally have been parked? Clapton tribute bands would buy 'em.
    Be seeing you.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom