Upgrade to a Yamaha MG20XU Mixer?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• bennyg85bennyg85 Frets: 64
    Thank you for taking the time to reply. I've looked at the A&H stuff, but for the time being my budget won't stretch that far.

The RCF is simpler and has a better router; if only it had more mic inputs!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited April 2018
    bennyg85 said:
    Are there any other similar mixers I should be considering at this price range? The RCF M18 looks good, but has limited mic inputs.
    Can anyone help with this? Thanks
  • andy_kandy_k Frets: 818
    I just started out with RCF m18, our drummer just got his own 12 channel mixer, so his 6-7 mic inputs are now 2,we're still using an analogue desk + snake, and I just use RCF for the band, vox and backing vox are into the desk. RCF has 6 monitor mixes, but I havent got into that yet, but its definately the way to go, having the traditional desk and snake is just a safety measure, until i get used to being digital full time, it does have a lot going for it-for the money, and the app is free to try out.
    Thanks for your input Andy. I’m still trying to decide between the Behringer and RCF. Off to the shops this weekend to try them out. 
  • Don’t forget about the Soundcraft UI16. Seems like it might tick all the boxes for you. A few places you can grab them for £360.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited April 2018
    I'll take a look. Thank you for the suggestion @kennedydream1980