SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Pedalboards (bike link style)

JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6059
A couple of basic pedalboards, using bike links (on the 5), and swivels (on the 3). All neccesary screws and washers etc are included but no power supply facilities (I used a simple One Spot daisy chain).

Works very well with Boss pedals. MXR do work but their screws are a bit of a faff to get attached. Thought I'd use them to tidy up my pedals but truth is, I swap around stuff far too frequently for these to make sense. I'd much prefer to sell these together. £35 delivered for the pair. (ppg)

I can take more photos if required.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• uncledickuncledick Frets: 406
    Around 100 views and no comments.  I'm going to be the first one to display my ignorance and ask:  What is 'bike link style'?  
  • uncledick said:
    Around 100 views and no comments.  I'm going to be the first one to display my ignorance and ask:  What is 'bike link style'?  
    Thank you! I was waiting for someone else to ask as I didn't want to look like an idiot...shit. 

I just blew my cover didn't I?

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
  • revsorgrevsorg Frets: 880
    Could it be something like this ?

http://christopherhopper.com/2013/06/jason-rodgers-pedalboard-and-the-bike-chain-link-method/

I think some more photos would be really helpful. 
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2353
    I detest Velcro on pedals and always prefer to screw mine to a timber board, cases including which are becoming increasingly rare to purchase off the shelf.  I've never seen it done on a metal base before however - do you just attach the top two screws of the pedals and leave the bottom pair unattached?
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6059
    StefB said:
    I detest Velcro on pedals and always prefer to screw mine to a timber board, cases including which are becoming increasingly rare to purchase off the shelf.  I've never seen it done on a metal base before however - do you just attach the top two screws of the pedals and leave the bottom pair unattached?
    Yes, that's it exactly. I'll try and sort out a couple of detailed pics later to illustrate.
  • JezWyndJezWynd Frets: 6059
    Pics -

One of the boards comes with bike link fasteners, the other with swivels. The swivels are slightly easier to use as they have a bit of flexibility so that exact placement isn't critical. Purchased from original designer and builder via eBay a year or more ago.

• paulnb57paulnb57 Frets: 3054
    edited April 2018
    So, where does a chap get the links should more be needed? edit...Duh! Follow the link above and dismantle a bike chain!
    Stranger from another planet welcome to our hole - Just strap on your guitar and we'll play some rock 'n' roll