Flamenco guitar advice?

daveyhdaveyh Frets: 681
Was wondering if anyone could advise a good student flamenco guitar? I’ve just sold my Admira Flamenco that whilst it was a good guitar, it was just too mellow and sweet sounding. 
Cheap as possible, it’s just for learning the style as  a bit of a diversion. Cheers in advance
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3491
    What's your budget?
  • daveyhdaveyh Frets: 681
    As little as possible! I would prefer a solid top though
  • earwighoneyearwighoney Frets: 3491
    There aren't many options for budget flamenco guitars and this is one of the best budget options around

https://www.londonguitarstudio.com/camps-m5s-flamenco-guitar.ir

• AliGorieAliGorie Frets: 308
    na U want what Rubin Diaz plays -

• AliGorieAliGorie Frets: 308
    here we are Davey very tasty 'now' flamenco guitars - worth a look for any guitar fan -
    http://www.andalusianguitars.com/index.html

• meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10337
    you could play flamenco on a steel strung or an electric. Its doesn't have to be a flamenco guitar.

If you want nylon strung the Yamaha NTX range are excellent. The nut is narrower and there is a cutaway but they are very playable
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.