EZ Drummer 2 Expansion Packs

What's Hot
Am looking to get the Jazz expansion pack https://www.toontrack.com/product/jazz-ezx/ & as usual they are doing a 'deal' where you currently get 3 packs for 139Euros (3 for the price of 2) which is tempting me.

Just looking for words of wisdom in what packs you find yourself using the most? really before I decide.

Queue an evening of looking over loads of the videos, there are over 30 to look at...although the metal ones aren't really of interest to me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• menamestommenamestom Frets: 4689

I have Funk Masters which is good
  • duotoneduotone Frets: 982
    Thanks @menamestom ;

I had a look at lots of videos the other day & that one did look good, there’s about another 5 that also look really appealing including the Nashville one...I remember someone on here saying they felt it had the best snare sound.  
    https://www.toontrack.com/product/nashville-ezx/
    Cheers @menamestom ;

Finally went with the Jazz, Nashville & Funkmasters EZX Expansions.
    Just downloading them now!
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4689

Nice, Funkmasters is great. Let me know what the others are like.

I only have EZ drummer 1 on my old desktop, may upgrade to 2 when I get a new PC and get a few additional expansion packs.

• bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    I have Nashville as well and it's great (I use it for hard rock and metal).  

I read a lot of people saying that, at the time it was released, it had the best snare sound of any of the EZ Drummer packs.  It sounds good to me and a lot more "live" sounding than a lot of the others.  
    edited May 2018
    @menamestom ;;
    @bingefeller ;; You must have been the one to mention the Nashville snare sound being great, past of the reason I went with it!

Yeah I have been enjoying them all.  Just for jamming along I have used Funkmasters most, then Jazz, and then Nashville.  I need to get more into using it in Reaper and crafting some demos, but lately havent had too much spare time...although the football season coming to an end now I will do.  Oh wait...its the World Cup!

I guess I tend to use the 'Original Mix' presets more for everything as I prefer a more natural sound.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom