SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Nokia 5, 16gb. Warranty until January 2020.

ronnybronnyb Frets: 1742
Anyone interested in a Nokia 5 smartphone. 5.2" screen, 13mp camera. It was bought fromTelefonica (o2) in January 2018 so i presume its locked to o2. I have been using it on Giff Gaff so it works with that network so Tesco mobile will be ok as well. It comes with original box, charger and unused earphones and a clear gel case. I'll also throw in a Sandisk Ultra 32gb sdhc card. These are currently £19.99 in Argos. The phone is in excellent condition, never been dropped or water damaged. It just has three tiny marks on the brushed aluminium back.  Each one is about the size of a grain of sugar and i dont really know how they happened. Screen is perfect. Accoring to Telefonica it has a 2 year warranty so that will expire in January 2020. It is the current model and Argos are selling it for £179 but sim free. I haven't got any trading feedback on here but have been a member since 2015 and would willingly supply my ebay user name to interested parties where i have 100% feedback. It will come with the purchase receipt. Its actually quite a good phone but having had i phones for years i just cant get on with the android system. Must be worth £80 posted. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ronnybronnyb Frets: 1742
    Of the 3 marks i described only 2 are visible in the photograph of the rear, they are in the top left corner. The black mark directly above the camera lens is i think the microphone. 
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4902
    Can it be "unlocked" from O2?  I dropped my Samsung A3 and cracked the screen recently, been on the lookout for a replacement, but needs to be Vodafone.

TIA.

Not sure will try and find out tomorrow.
    Just tried a vodafone sim in it out of my work phone and it worked ok so it must be unlocked.
  • NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4902
    Hello mate, in that case I'll take it please.  =)

I'll PM with address details etc. - are you ok with PPG?

Sold.