theFB Jam - South (WaterRats) SetList

What's Hot
15678911»

Comments

• darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11673
    crunchman said:
      slacker said:
    It's a slide solo based on the open d g and b strings. So play something around those three strings at the 12th fret on the G and go with the changes which is 1 4 5 12 bar. If you want I'll show you how to play slide, just look for the middle aged guy with an expensive guitar.
    There will probably be about 20 of those there.  :)
    Another handy clue is that @slacker has a picture of himself as his profile picture.
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    crunchman said:
      slacker said:
    It's a slide solo based on the open d g and b strings. So play something around those three strings at the 12th fret on the G and go with the changes which is 1 4 5 12 bar. If you want I'll show you how to play slide, just look for the middle aged guy with an expensive guitar.
    There will probably be about 20 of those there.  :)
    Another handy clue is that @slacker has a picture of himself as his profile picture.
    Not only that, but he’s actually at a Fretboard Jam in the picture!!!
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2216
    edited April 2018
    I think I was suffering from concussion when that was taken. @Bridgehouse  ;
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27345
    Updated who's playing what, and when running order / setlist is here

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/130779/water-rats-2nd-jun-2018-running-order
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    slacker said:
    If I remember rightly you were on top form - your bass playing was spot on and Your guitar well exceeded your own expectations and was great. 

If so - concussion is a good thing!
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2216
    slacker said:
    If I remember rightly you were on top form - your bass playing was spot on and Your guitar well exceeded your own expectations and was great. 

thank you for the kind words but I'm not going to ask you to smack me over the head with a Precision in June.
    slacker said:
    slacker said:

thank you for the kind words but I'm not going to ask you to smack me over the head with a Precision in June.
    I’d have gone for any marginal gain myself...
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11673
    @TTony seeing nobody else has stepped up and the lead guitar and vocals tend not to be at the same time, I could do vocals on Champagne Supernova as well?
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27345
    Thanks Ed @darthed1981 ;

:)
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Handsome_ChrisHandsome_Chris Frets: 4779
    FREE GUITAR CLEANING

I'll be doing one of my favourite things on this day, cleaning guitars and conditioning fretboards.  

This is a possible precursor to something that may happening for the benefit of tFB and all of us forumites.

Any (relevant) questions?