SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Various plastic aircraft kits for sale

What's Hot
KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1540
Greetings folks,

In an attempt to downsize my collection of 'things that will never be played with', I have a fair collection of un-built plastic model kits in 1:72, 1:48 and a few 1:32 scale.
Most are jets of the 70's-90's and from Hasegawa/Tamiya/Airfix. There are also a few WW2 kits (single engine fighters and a few multi-engine bombers including an old Monogram 1:48 Flying Fortress), and a couple of Wingnut Wings WW1 planes.
Oh, and a couple of Tamiya 1:350 WW2 ships.
Condition of boxes is variable, condition of contents good.
Price - anywhere from £10-£15 for smaller kits to £100-ish for the Wingnut Wings.
Postage - TBC as agreed/collection/delivery for diesel money + biscuits
Trades? I could easily be persuaded to trade for Strat-type guitar or Rivera amp :)

Any questions, please ask. And if there is interest, I will certainly post up some pictures/list of kits as requested but they are all stashed away in cupboards right now and realistically there are too many to put into a single FS post.

Cheers,
Adam
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TPReggieTPReggie Frets: 22
    Never thought I would see these on here. Are you a member of Britmodeller forums? You should be able to move them over there, but the Buy/Sell section is only available to you after a certain number of posts in other areas over time. Which 1:32 kits do you have?
  • KalimnaKalimna Frets: 1540
    Well, it *is* in the 'Misc' section :)
    I'm not on the Britmodeller forum, and did look at them, but as you say there is quite a requirement for posting prior to being able to trade on there. I might also look at some of the shops that buy old kits, but imagine the markup would hit heavy.

Off the top of my head 2 of the Wingnut Wings kits are these (I have another 2, but cant remember!) - both out of production -
    http://www.wingnutwings.com/ww/product?productid=27
    http://www.wingnutwings.com/ww/product?productid=3006

There is also a Revell 1:32 Tornado GR1, and a Revell Spitfire MkV I think. Most are in 1:48 to be honest. But if you like big kits, I have the Airfix 1:48 TSR2, Canberra and 1:72 Nimrod with resin AEW3 conversion. Those I do remember!

Adam
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 4915
    edited April 2018
    That's wierd - there was someone on my local freegle/freecycle group offering one today as well!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Wasnt me! Not unless your local group is near Stirling and someone has created an account in my name......
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12349
    I would love sone of these but I’ve already got about a dozen unbuilt kits stashed away in the loft and the missus would kill me if I bought any more. :'( You’ll definitely get the best results through the Britmodeller forum, it’s probably worth doing the qualifying period/posts first to get a decent price and to sell to someone who’ll appreciate them. GLWS. 

Cheers for that - I may just persevere with Britmodellers then. Still happy to sell on here, and as I say, I'm open to trades guitar-wise if that assists with continued home-life happiness :)

Cheers,

Adam

• equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6099
    Do you have a list of the Airfix kits you can post up or pm me?
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"

Here's a list of the kits I have (there will be a few more to add, this has just come from the stash of instructions that I kept separate for some reason) ...

Wingnut Wings in 1:32

Albatross D.V (kit no. 32009)

R.E.8 'Harry Tate' (32012)

Gotha G.IV (32005)

Sopwith Pup RFC (32013)

Hasegawa

72 - B-17F

48 - F14-A 'Bombcat - Diamondbacks'

48 - RF-4E Phantom II JASDF

48 - LTV A-7D

48 - LTV A-7E 'Valions'

48 - AV-8B Harrier II Plus

48 - F-15E Strike Eagle

48 - F4-U5 Corsair

32 - F-18 Hornet

Monogram

48 - B-17G (a big kit!)

48 - P-61 Black Widow

Revell

48 - Eurofighter Typhoon

48 - Kamov Ka-50 Hokum

32 - Tornado IDS (GR Mk 1)

32 - Fw190 F-8

32 - Spitfire Mk I/II

Academy

48 - Su27UB Flanker

48 - F15-C Eagle

48 - F22 Raptor

Airfix

72 - Nimrod w/Cammett AEW 3 conversion

48 - TSR2 x2

48 - Canberra PR9

Thanks for looking, any questions please ask away

Adam

• PwaloPwalo Frets: 113
    Got a price on the Hasegawa A7 s please?
    edited April 2018
    For the A7's - £25 each plus whatever postage is needed. 
    Cheers,
    Adam