SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gone Martin D-18 ft mad price drop! £900

What's Hot
StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5845
edited June 2018 in Acoustics £

Brilliant 2004 guitar which has been well used but not abused, some lacquer lifting and  plenty of dings especially on the lower bout,  , but that's testament to how well it plays, clearly used daily, frets and action are really good,
Internal pickup and original case,
No neck issues sounds great  and just had new strings,Collection only or I can meet for petrol.
 Trade value 1000 
Or for sale at 900! Bloody bargain! 

Based in Stourbridge

Martin https://imgur.com/a/FGZOn2D
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dallcorpdallcorp Frets: 139
    pm sent
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 4978
    Was this up for sale at the Bristol Guitar Show yesterday? Looks very similar to one that was for sale on one of the stalls there.
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • StrangefanStrangefan Frets: 5845
    edited April 2018
    Yup thought it would be a good replacement to the  guild /my usual smaller bodied guitars... Got It Home and its  too big feels like I'm playing a double bass. So will hopefully get me enough to get my old guild back. 
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 4978
    Yup thought it would be a good replacement to the  guild /my usual smaller bodied guitars... Got It Home and its  too big feels like I'm playing a double bass. So will hopefully get me enough to get my old guild back. 
    Ah right, you bought it at the show and had it up for sale later the same day! Good luck with it.
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
    @fretfinder ;;Yes that is exactly what happened, thought it would suit me and it doesn't, can't tell properly at a guitar show  so set it up restrung it etc, and now someone on the forum has a chance to own a great sounding dread. 
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24578
    @fretfinder ;;Yes that is exactly what happened, thought it would suit me and it doesn't, can't tell properly at a guitar show  so set it up restrung it etc, and now someone on the forum has a chance to own a great sounding dread. 
    And it would be nice to get you reunited with your favourite squeeze
    Would be nice Mr bridgehouse :D 
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14321
    Internal pickup
    What make/model/type is the pickup/transducer?

Strangefan said:
    Any trade will need cash my way.
    What gear would you consider accepting in exchange?
    Be seeing you.
    edited May 2018
    Transducer I believe as it has a battery  velcroed to the neck block 
    Bump its sat night you're slightly drunk and desperately want a beautiful acoustic... Well
     here you go! 
    Pointless yes sensual bump. 
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10337
    tough crowd
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    tough crowd
    Telling me! 
    Bump
    Bump
  • stonevibestonevibe Frets: 7080
    PM'd

Win a Cort G250 SE Guitar in our Guitar Bomb Free UK Giveaway 

Trade? Trade? But there’s a great Little acoustic right here waiting for you to buy back ;)
    Trade? Trade? But there’s a great Little acoustic right here waiting for you to buy back ;)
    @Bridgehouse This is true ! But literally  no one wants to buy atm, it's as if the bottom has fallen out of the guitar market,! 
    @Bridgehouse This is true ! But literally  no one wants to buy atm, it's as if the bottom has fallen out of the guitar market,! 
    I think it probably did a little while back... you have to have a lot of patience these days to sell anything that isn’t a mint condition fully authenticated vintage Les Paul (but only if under £1000)