vsti Bass

anyone recommend a decent free vst bass plug in.Im after one to sound more like a bass guitar rather than synth. Its for playing midi bass files. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• steamabacussteamabacus Frets: 1258
    I've used this in the past. Simple as simple can be, not much flexibility but ok for demos.

http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?plugin=4Front_Bass&id=190
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1526
    I've used this in the past. Simple as simple can be, not much flexibility but ok for demos.

http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?plugin=4Front_Bass&id=190
    Thanks mate much appreciated the link.
  • flying_pieflying_pie Frets: 1806
    I would second the recommendation of 4 front for the bass.

Of also recommend the free Ignite amps sbc-1 bass amp sim (Ignite also also have a free bass Tubescreamer plug in). All you need is your favorite IR and Robert is your father's brother. 

I've used that combination for all my ROTM and composition challenge entries including a winning entry in the CC.
    I would second the recommendation of 4 front for the bass.

Of also recommend the free Ignite amps sbc-1 bass amp sim (Ignite also also have a free bass Tubescreamer plug in). All you need is your favorite IR and Robert is your father's brother. 

I've used that combination for all my ROTM and composition challenge entries including a winning entry in the CC.
    Hi mate, did you mean shb1? If so i just got it cheers for that!. which tubescreamer amp do you mean? 
  • flying_pieflying_pie Frets: 1806
    Yes. The one that begins with s and is a bass amp sim.

I think the bass Tubescreamer is tsb-1 from Ignite. It's a pedal sim which you'd put in front of the bass amp if you want a heavier sound 
    Yes. The one that begins with s and is a bass amp sim.

I think the bass Tubescreamer is tsb-1 from Ignite. It's a pedal sim which you'd put in front of the bass amp if you want a heavier sound 
    Great. Got them both. Thank you.