Fidelity guitars??

What's Hot
Anyone tried their wares? Judging by the price tag this guy reckons they're top-notch. There have been prototype models kicking about the second hand market somethings, so that'd be a cheaper way in.

Thought it might be nice to have something a bit different.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• WhitecatWhitecat Frets: 5378
    They look pretty cool - I wanna try one.

J. Wilgoose Esq from Public Service Broadcasting is on their "artist roster" now...
  • TateFXTateFX Frets: 114
    tFB Trader
    Tried a couple at the Birmingham guitar show amazing guitars sound and feel top notch. Even went down to see Matt in Cambridge to see how they are made top bloke making top gear. 
    Formerly Stu_Tate
    Tate FX
    www.TateFX.co.uk
    Instagram 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I tried one today...sounds so so good. The neck is on the thinner side but it plays beautifully... and the Mojo pickups are predictably stunning (Goldfoil neck, Mojotron bridge).

Fuck. Want one.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I can attest to the quality of Fidelity Guitars. Met the owner, Matt, a number of times, the latest been a few days ago at the Merseyside Guitar show. His work is ace and very reasonably priced for what really is a custom shop build. He had a really nice 'offset' he made for Mojo Pickups on show and it was stunning. Deffo check them out.
    We are a UK based, family run company retailing guitar effects pedals and accessories online. 
    https://www.breakthemachine.co.uk  connect@breakthemachine.co.uk
  • To update, I did end up buying a prototype which was quite nice and reasonably priced. Ended up selling it to guy on here though.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • To update, I did end up buying a prototype which was quite nice and reasonably priced. Ended up selling it to guy on here though.
    Cool, i hope you enjoyed it before you let it go, i'm a real fan of Fidelity (and it helps they are made in the UK!)
    We are a UK based, family run company retailing guitar effects pedals and accessories online. 
    https://www.breakthemachine.co.uk  connect@breakthemachine.co.uk