groove monkey free drum midi loops

JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1526
edited April 2018 in Studio & Recording
The free midi pack is still available. Just put mine into ezdrummer 2.  All good for free. 
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2490
    Cool. It might be a good idea to change the title so more people see it.
    Something like
    PSA : Free Groove Monkee Midi Drum Loops

https://groovemonkee.com/pages/free-midi-loops
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JAYJOJAYJO Frets: 1526
    OK mate done. 
  • mixolydmixolyd Frets: 826
    Thanks.  I’d advise anyone who may at some point program drums in a daw to download these as they’ll work with any setup and you can never have too many midi loops.
  • IMC1980IMC1980 Frets: 141
    The "punk" pack is very good; some great beats in there.
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27343
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    TTony said:
    last week after leaving positive feedback (at groove monkeys request) i was given a 20% discount voucher. I almost bought one of these. lol cheers. 
    Ive just got the midi bass pack and put it in my ez drummer 2 library. Ive read pdf. Still got no clue how to get a bass sound out of these files. what can i use to play these files  as i have no bass instrument in my fx list (that i know of) . Im just hearing drums. ps noob here by the way. many thanks for any help with this.
    Ive managed to get a sound out of the bass midi pack using vsti rea synth and ez drummer on a track.. I think i need to find a  decent virtual bass.
  • andy_kandy_k Frets: 818
    i've bought a few of their drum packs,plenty to play with, they provide mapping for all the different drum packages, and frequently receive e-mails to tell me they've updated packs, with extra content, thats classy.
    Jayjo-- look for synth 1, its a free synth plugin, then look for 25000 pre-sets for synth 1, youtube, no shortage of bass sounds there matey.
    andy_k said:
    i've bought a few of their drum packs,plenty to play with, they provide mapping for all the different drum packages, and frequently receive e-mails to tell me they've updated packs, with extra content, thats classy.
    Jayjo-- look for synth 1, its a free synth plugin, then look for 25000 pre-sets for synth 1, youtube, no shortage of bass sounds there matey.
    Cheers mate will have a look.
  • KeefyKeefy Frets: 2272
    Cheers for the link, downloaded. Will give them a try later.
    andy_k said:
    Hi mate thanks for this . i got the synth and 128 presets. The link is down 27/04/18 for 25000 presets i think.
    I  found a link with 14000 pre-sets. That my have to do for now.    lol cheers.
  • Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2490
    andy_k said:
    Holy Moly thats good. I think Ill be up all nighht going through this lot!

https://veryrandomstreams.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/over-10000-free-patchessounds-for-free.html
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....