SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Taylor 410 L7 - price dropped

scalino65scalino65 Frets: 261
edited April 2018 in Acoustics £
Hi
I'm putting my 2004 Taylor 410 L7 up for sale, due to lack of use really and also now having an old martin that's serving my acoustic needs.
Serial Number is 20041119044  Model: Indian Rosewood Dreadnought
The L7 designated the Fall limited edition which in this case means they used Indian rosewood for the back and sides (instead of ovancol as per the regular production models) along with the Sitka Spruce top
This is a lovely dreadnaught with the very distinctive Taylor voicing, very balanced sounding with the powerful low end.Nice and loud too.  I've owned it since 2007 the finish has some marks,etc on it. By far the biggest ding is shown in the bottom pic. OHSC.
I've seen these between 450 and 550 on ebay so I'll pop it in the middle at 500quid. I'm in Kingston if you fancy a look and can bring it into central london or meet around SW London if that helps.
Many thanks
Will

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments