The new LR Baggs "Align" series pedals

What's Hot

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14412
    I like the functions on the Session pedal. Less expensive than their earlier pedal series but still more expensive than seems warranted.

Wait six months and Behringer will probably release something with suspiciously similar features.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1769
    They look and sound great, but £800 for the set?! No thanks!
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LewyLewy Frets: 4170
    I have a Session DI and really like it. If you’re going down the M1A or M80 route I think you would like the effect that the comp EQ function has on those pickups. To my ears, it gets rid of the mid overtone weirdness that @ICBM referred to in the other thread.
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7392
    Yeah I read that thread recently - git an M80 on the way 
    Red ones are better. 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72255
    Horrible graphics. Why does everything ‘acoustic’ have to be brown, or fake wood?

Horrible switches.

Daft prices.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• crunchmancrunchman Frets: 11446

Look horrible.

I'd be more interested if they saved money on the cosmetics, put them in a basic enclosure, and knocked the price down a bit.