SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Skreddy Echo / ON HOLD Keeley Monterey / SOLD Ibanez TS808

What's Hot
JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8775
edited May 2018 in FX £
Right.  The cleansing of the Augean Stables commences.

First up is this rather lovely Skreddy Echo.  Gorgeous tape saturated delay.  In great condition save (i) there's a small bit of decal missing on the top edge at the front where (according to the chap I bought it from) the selling shop had stuck a sticker (?!?), and (ii) velcro on the base.  One idiosyncracy mentioned in the instructions is you have to jump the send and return sockets with a patch cable to make it work confounded  Anyway I'll ship with the cable I've been using.

Perfect working order.  Boxed with instructions.  £215 PPG posted.

Keeley Monterey: Fuzz Vibe Rotary Wah.  Is there anything it doesn't do?  Instant Hendrix in a box.

Immaculate save velcro on base.  Boxed with instructions.  £210 PPG posted

Finally (for now) we have my trusty old TS 808.  You all know what these do.  Purchased new by me a few years ago; home use only since then.  Velcro on base, otherwise immaculate.  Comes with power cable adapter thingy to make a 'normal' adapter work with the thing.  No box, I'm afraid, but I'll wrap it up all nice and snug for ya.  What say you to £105 PPG posted?

Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MajorscaleMajorscale Frets: 1553
    Squirt some contact cleaner in the send and return of the Skreddy, you shouldn’t need to jumper it afterwards. A common issue....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8775
    Squirt some contact cleaner in the send and return of the Skreddy, you shouldn’t need to jumper it afterwards. A common issue....
    Thanks for the tip. Will have a fiddle but include the jump cable anyway. Peculiar!
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • breadfanbreadfan Frets: 376
    I've never needed to jumper mine either. 

It is indeed a lovely pedal.

breadfan said:
    I've never needed to jumper mine either. 

It is indeed a lovely pedal.
    Isn’t it? But I find all I ever use delay for is a bit of slapback which I have covered elsewhere, so this has a ton of functionality I’m not using. 
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Bumpity bump.

always happy to consider offers, and props to the madcap funster who gave me a Lol. Glad you enjoyed it ;)
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    TS808 on hold
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    TS 808 sold!  Whoo yeah. 

Anyone for some tape echo / instant Jimi lurve?
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    Well, evidently nobody.

Right.  Last concerted push for these crappy bits of old tat.  Offers welcome.  Onto eBay taking adv of their latest cheapskate fees offer if not shifted by Sunday.  May experiment with contact cleaner before then, too!
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer