SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Endangered Audio Research AD4096 analog delay SOLD

solarsolar Frets: 166
edited July 2018 in FX £
Another one from the "never thought I'd sell it" collection.. but it's not getting used enough, and I'd prefer someone was making music with it than have it sitting on my shelf looking snazzy.

Widely considered as one of the best analog delays around. Check out the YouTube review where Just Nick looks like he's about to burst into tears after playing with it for five minutes. It has an "infinity mode" switch which keeps it right at the edge of self-oscillation, and a momentary "expand" footswitch which maxes out the depth for a blast of psychedelic insanity. And of course, it's incredibly cool looking.. imagine this on a board next to a Hudson Broadcast!

The last one that went on eBay was listed for £275, which I think is a bit mad, so let's call it £220 £200 including Special Delivery shipping to the UK. Comes with the box and velcro on the bottom.

SOLD

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• solarsolar Frets: 166
    Bump!
    Bump. Sensible offers considered. Possible trades/part trades for a top-end germanium fuzz face (Analogman or Cornell First Fuzz).
  • rogandrollrogandroll Frets: 3
    Pm-ed
    Bump - this is still available (weirdly @rogandroll PMed me with an offer, which I accepted, and haven't heard from him since.. it's still here if you're still interested! :) )
    Saturday bump, offers encouraged.
    Payday week Monday bump. Make me an offer!
    I bumped this on Tuesday but said it was Monday because I was confused by the bank holiday. Today it's definitely Thursday, right?

I dropped the price to what is probably a major bargain. Let's get this shifted.
    Sunday bump
    Evening bump before reluctant eBaying..
    Really-cannot-be-bothered-with-eBay bump. Sensible offers please!
    Still haven’t put this on eBay bump