SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Access Virus TI Polar synth

goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6101
edited June 2018 in Misc £
This is the compact version of the iconic German synth. Details here: http://www.vintagesynth.com/misc/virustipolar.php

It's a most excellent VA and wavetable synth. It's the 37-key version with the same quality velocity+aftertouch keybed as the 5-octave version. Brilliant sound quality and stellar FX. So much power in a compact desktop. I love this little b*gg*r. I had the Virus Kb back in the day, and this is a sound design beast in comparison.

Great condition except for a few minor scratches on the underside (from a keyboard stand).

I'm changing over to rack units to make more space, so I will part-ex if you have the rack version. If not, the only other trade I'm looking for is an ARP Odyssey module.

Low-key in-depth discussion here:

Plenty of clips on YT:

Price: £799 now 750

No box = no shipping, so collection only from Cambridge. May deliver or meet half-way for petrol costs.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6101
    Bump
    Bump and price drop
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14323
    goldtop said:
    Low-key in-depth discussion here:

Plenty of clips on YT:
    Any chance of some working hyperlinks, please?

goldtop said:
    the only other trade I'm looking for is an ARP Odyssey module. 
    Did you eventually manage to secure yourself an Odyssey module?
    Be seeing you.
    Bugrit ... the YT links get broken by the forum software whenever anyone edits their post (the YT links in the old text are mashed up and jpg extensions are added).

First one:

Second one:

And, no - I didn't find an Odyssey yet. Not allowing myself to buy one until I sell the Virus. (Which was sold on Ebay until the buyer had some family health trouble and cancelled...)

Price drop to £750 for cash on collection only