SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTT My Strymon Mobius (Or Strat!) + for Eventide H9 (pref Max)

ash96ash96 Frets: 61
edited May 2018 in FX £
Happy to add some cash on to make it up to value. Based in Brighton but often travel over for gigs!

Or if there's any interest in my Road Worn Player Strat for the H9 Max I'll be tempted by that (with some cash to me to even it up).
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• hotpickupshotpickups Frets: 1813
    Good move. I did the same with my old möbius. Both fantastic pedals actually :)

GLWTS
    Link to my trading feedback:  http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/59452/
  • ash96ash96 Frets: 61
    Good move. I did the same with my old möbius. Both fantastic pedals actually :)

GLWTS
    I love the mobius, but I've reduced my board, so have dropped down from a big board with the Holy Trinity (Bigsky, Mobius, Timeline), to a small portable board, which hopefully the H9, will do everything I need (rarely use a mix of modulationa and delay etc, so hopefully it'll be a good enough compromise).
    Also happy to trade my Strat for the H9 Max (with some cash my way) if thats of any interest. Post above edited to include details.
    Little bump, anyone getting rid of a H9 max?
  • BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2208
    I’be currently got the three big Strymons, and I’m always pondering whether to go back to an H9 Max from my Mobius.