Anyone heard of bear bone guitars?.

What's Hot
As title cheers can't find anything on Google. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• MrTurnip'sMrTurnip's Frets: 5
    Can I link to another forum?.
    Unusual hand made Canadian guitar - anyone heard of manufacturer ...

Thank you for the pm much appreciated. I've been told In the past I should wait for a reply before I post again but no one has replied and I think this link may help.

Sorry if I've broken any rules. 
  • aguirreaguirre Frets: 30
    I had a Bear Bone Mandola. I also couldn't find anything online about them so I assumed them to be a small, single operator
    Did you read the link?. Would be nice to find out a little bit more about the guitar I'd post pics but they'll most likely break the Internet. 

Cheers
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4308

There are no problems linking to another forum on here, and no rules about not posting again before someone replies. This isn't TGP :)

The link you provided just goes to the Acoustic Guitar Forum landing page. There is nothing specific re: Bear Bone Guitars.

Google search reveals this thread is the top page for Bear Bone Guitars!

There was a Bear Guitars who is a UK luthier but he only seems to do electrics in some pretty, erm, niche designs.

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Thanks appreciated I took the link from the Google search of bear bones but rubbish with computers.