theFretBoard Jam - goes South - 2nd Jun 2018 **RESERVE LIST OPEN**

What's Hot
1789101113»

Comments

• LegionreturnsLegionreturns Frets: 7965
    Not great notice, but I can't see me making this I'm afraid. Too much going on with GCSEs, business launch and freelance work in the lakes next week. 

Given that I was due to come down with @differs ; it's possible that he won't make it either but I'll let him confirm. (We have spoken about it, I'm not just dropping him in it!) 

Sorry guys, have a blast and I'll see some of you at the birthday party in August. 

Chris

My Trading Feedback    |    You Bring The Band

Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6768
    That’s a pity Chris, would be good to jam with you again.

What do I do with this keyboard taking up space in my guitar room???
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    Humble suggestion, due to losing @Legionreturns and me being a slacker - do the Kravitz version of American Woman instead? It's dead simple (2 chords and a couple of licks, solo in pentatonic 1), it rocks (big plus for me), and I know it! @slacker et al?

• pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    & I checked with Heather - she's in if you are. Ball in your court guys. ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzWHE32IxUc

• darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11743
    I really must watch Boogie Nights again
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2512
    edited May 2018
    Can someone point me to the set list - can find it..??

EDIT:- Panick over, found it  B)
  • RabsRabs Frets: 2607
    tFB Trader
    One thing I don't think has been covered...  Is there available parking at the studio?
  • Tone71Tone71 Frets: 625
    Rabs said:
    One thing I don't think has been covered...  Is there available parking at the studio?
    Yeah there is ample parking, plus we can always box each other in as moving a car wont be an issue
  • RabsRabs Frets: 2607
    tFB Trader
    Tone71 said:
    Rabs said:
    Yeah there is ample parking, plus we can always box each other in as moving a car wont be an issue

Cool cheers...  Am much looking forward to it.
  • ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    edited June 2018
    Sorry chaps, with deep regret, I will not be able to be there. I was so looking forward to it too

Unfortunately I have no way of getting there now, the shitstorm that life has been recently, appears to continue, to my constant chagrin.

Fortunately I was not down for any of the songs, so at least it doesn't muck anyone around on that front. I did at least follow @TTony 's advice and sort out Spotify (thanks), but I only have occasional and very sporadic access to the interwebz , so that didn't work out as planned !

I really do hope to be able to come to 'Uddersfield, circumstance permitting. Have a great day everyone

• differsdiffers Frets: 4
    Right given all the messing about (and a rather costly hotel booking) i am now in a situation when i have only just finished work at 2220...only about 5hrs later than planned - the joys of being an nhs worker! you can also count on it going wrong when you NEED to finish work on time! unfortunately the wife quite frankly doesnt feel its safe for me to drive down south now (she's probably right) so i wont be setting off from Huddersfield till the morning...consequently i have no idea if/when i'll make it down to water rats. @mrkb if you get this message before setting off id say pack your breakables so there's a spare set. @TTony no idea what time i'll get to you so i'd suggest run the setlist as planned if i make my songs great if not hopefully @Bridgehouse is still happy to step in as he was earlier in the week. will hopefully see you all at some point in the afternoon, if i miss all my songs hopefully someone up for a jam so not a complete waste of a trip!

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6768
    No problem @differs - drive carefully and we’ll have a jam tomorrow when you get there.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
This discussion has been closed.