Budget classical recommendations

What's Hot
I want to buy a cheap and cheerful classical guitar to take into schools when I teach. It needs to be cheap enough that I can not worry about it getting battered (sometimes I have to lend my guitar to students who forgot theirs), but I want it to sound good and have accurate intonation.

I've heard good things about Harley Benton classicals.

I'll probably post a WTB ad too, but if anyone's selling anything feel free to reply below and/or PM me. 
My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BigLicks67BigLicks67 Frets: 766
    A used Admira Malaga will do the trick.
  • octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33778
    A used Admira Malaga will do the trick.
    Yup, that would do it.
    Or a Yamaha CG.
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
    What price is budget?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • Balrog68Balrog68 Frets: 100
    The Valencia range from Muziker are very good. Lovely tone and projection from even the lower end classicals. 
  • Matt_McGMatt_McG Frets: 321
    The lower end Alhambras are pretty good, too. I have a cedar topped Iberia, and it sounds pretty good. Second hand, not expensive.
  • streethawkstreethawk Frets: 1631
    I'm also looking for one at the minute. Or a gypsy jazz. I can't decide.

The Cordoba range are highly thought of. 
  • xscaramangaxscaramanga Frets: 436
    Thanks for the recommendations everyone.

I had a deal arranged on an Admira Malaga, but the seller took offence when I asked if the sale included any kind of case. He sent me some rude messages, so I called off the deal. He then proceeded to email me four times in the space of 11 minutes telling me what a bounder and a cad I am. If he'd made it five I would've reported him to Gumtree for harassment.

So, long story short, I'm back in the used classical market! I was going to pay £120 for the Admira, so that's the price range I'm looking at.
    My YouTube channel, Half Speed Solos: classic guitar solos demonstrated at half speed with scrolling tab and no waffle.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom