Terry Pack PLRS Parlour

JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8786
Comrades!

Been offered one of the above as a part trade for my Cornell amp. Know nothing about them besides the v small amount of info available on the net. I see that they’re made in Vietnam - don’t care where they’re made if the quality is good enough. 

Anybody got any practical experience of these wee acoustics?
Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• NiteflyNitefly Frets: 4908
    No, but he was at the North West Guitar Show at Haydock last Sunday, with 3 or 4 different models which he was discounting heavily.  Can't remember the exact numbers, but I seem to recall a cutaway parlour dropped from £1200 to £900?

They looked very nicely made...

• JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8786
    Nitefly said:
    No, but he was at the North West Guitar Show at Haydock last Sunday, with 3 or 4 different models which he was discounting heavily.  Can't remember the exact numbers, but I seem to recall a cutaway parlour dropped from £1200 to £900?

They looked very nicely made...

Thanks for the input. Have decided against it but always good to learn about new stuff.
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
  • proggyproggy Frets: 5835
    If you are in London, pop into Hanks on Denmark St. They stock these guitars, they look really nice.
  • ronnybronnyb Frets: 1747
    I believe he was the man behind Turner acoustics which are no longer made. I've got a Turner 64 and can't fault it really, they were made in the far east and 'hand finished' in the uk. I didn't buy mine new but they weren't in the same price bracket as the Terry Pack ones.