• BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    pmbomb said:

well hello, Kitty.
    A manly mans man guitar.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    And @poopot - please pass on my massive thanks to your chaps for drumming and bassing as well - Herculean effort all round!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11680
    Thanks everyone for a fantastic day, excellent organisation, lots of great playing, and great company as always!

I'm looking forward to getting my voice back in the coming days!
    We have to be so very careful, what we believe in...
  • poopotpoopot Frets: 9098
    And @poopot - please pass on my massive thanks to your chaps for drumming and bassing as well - Herculean effort all round!
    Will do... will treat them to a few beers!...
    poopot said:
    Will do... will treat them to a few beers!...
    Good man!
  • pmbombpmbomb Frets: 1169
    pmbomb said:
    I know that feeling ;)
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 27346

You can tell that bass sounds good, just from the pic @Bridgehouse ;
    :P 

No-one has mentioned @lovestrat74  Jr's bass playing yet.  Top work young man!
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    TTony said:

You can tell that bass sounds good, just from the pic @Bridgehouse ;
    :P 

No-one has mentioned @lovestrat74  Jr's bass playing yet.  Top work young man!
    I was waiting for an opportune moment. @TTony has been usurped as forum surprise bass talent by @lovestrat74 jr now... great playing and highlighted most by a good ear and being locked in with drums. Well done!
    BTW @TTony - I’m sure that Peavey is nice - I had a T40 (?) as my first loaner over 20 years ago... 
  • RabsRabs Frets: 2602
    tFB Trader

Ok..  First three..   All Honky Tonk Woman..  Third one with a slightly different line up though

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6637
    Definitely my favourite one so far - I was thinking how far my guitaring, singing and drumming has come on in the last 9 months from attending these events (this was my fourth one). Each time I try a slightly more difficult song/guitar part, and it’s paying dividends. From nervously playing two songs in Leicester to playing solos and playing whilst singing today seems a great leap forward - would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to develop their playing.

thanks for the organisers, @poopot @ttony and @bridgehouse.  And thanks to @poopots merry band of musicians for making the core of an excellent backing band to support us novices.

Now people, get signed up to the next one in Huddersfield before it’s too late!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    mrkb said:
    Definitely my favourite one so far - I was thinking how far my guitaring, singing and drumming has come on in the last 9 months from attending these events (this was my fourth one). Each time I try a slightly more difficult song/guitar part, and it’s paying dividends. From nervously playing two songs in Leicester to playing solos and playing whilst singing today seems a great leap forward - would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to develop their playing.

thanks for the organisers, @poopot @ttony and @bridgehouse.  And thanks to @poopots merry band of musicians for making the core of an excellent backing band to support us novices.

Now people, get signed up to the next one in Huddersfield before it’s too late!
    Mate - your guitar playing is really coming on well - your confidence is really showing. I was saying to @darthed1981 that both of your vocals are improving and the practise is paying off. 

Now if you weren’t such an irritating tosser cos you are getting good on drums as well...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkbmrkb Frets: 6637
    Cheers, I’m never picking up a bass though, too much finger and thumb coordination needed!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1