Angriest song ever?

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• rlwrlw Frets: 4692

Again, angry as fuck and slightly less subtle.  Take it all in.

Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • valevale Frets: 1052
    edited June 2018
    there's an anti-nowhere league song (heard once & more than enough) called 'woman' that is vile, hence not reposting it here. but if you know it, you will know what a horrible thing it is. not sure if they were trying to be 'ironic' but fails miserably on those terms for me.

so that scores twice 'angry' (misogynist hate) & 'angry-making' for any woman who hears it.
    hofner hussie & hayman harpie. what she said...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • guitarfishbayguitarfishbay Frets: 7959
    Bucket said:

Then, of course, there's Lamb of God, fronted by Randy Blythe, the World's Angriest Man - makes Phil Anselmo look like a girl scout.
    You’re kidding right?

Anselmo’s vocals were incredible in his prime. Blythe is cool but a lot of that sound is in the effects, delivery wise he’s not massively different and certainly doesn’t make Anselmo sound like a Girl Scout...

https://youtu.be/x5n8ClCHNag

https://youtu.be/DvoP906H9CM
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • tone1tone1 Frets: 5141
    edited June 2018
    Alanis Morissette -You oughta know
    Shania Twain- That don’t impress me much 
  • TTBZTTBZ Frets: 2892
    Reverend said:
    Maybe it's a generational thing but I never thought of Pantera as being heavy or aggressive. Same with Lamb Of God.

There's just something about Pantera that works for me and sounds heavier than anything else (post CFH which is a bit lightweight I guess). I think it's mainly the riffs that have groove combined with Phil's attitude that make it work. Dimes aggressive tone works as well, I don't think it'd have anywhere near the same attitude with a big modern metal tone. Stuff that other people seem to think sounds heavy (super low tuned, blastbeats squealling pig vocals etc) does absolutely nothing for me because it's got no groove or attitude.

Never really got into LoG, other than Redneck I found them a bit boring to listen to.
  • HaychHaych Frets: 5616
    I don't really do angry all that much, and anger manifests itself in different ways to different people so expression is variable, but this one came to mind, although I think there's a deeper message buried somewhere.  I don't care (no pun intended) for the lyrical content very much but musically I find it quite interesting. 

There's also a lot of angst brewing here which I always felt was very well done.

Although I doubt either the above could be accused of the angriest song ever TBH.

There is no 'H' in Aych, you know that don't you? ~ Wife

Turns out there is an H in Haych! ~ Sporky

Bit of trading feedback here.

• kaypeejaykaypeejay Frets: 777
    rlw said:

Angry as fuck but so subtle

Agree with that and coincidentally I just bought it in vinyl. 

Slightly tongue in cheek: BEN Folds Five - song for the dumped

”Give me my money back, you bitch”

angry and funny at the same time
  • NunogilbertoNunogilberto Frets: 1679
    tone1 said:
    Alanis Morissette -You oughta know
    Shania Twain- That don’t impress me much 
    If I was Brad Pitt, I’d write a song called “Shania Twain doesn’t impress me much either, the stupid bint”...