A brace of GSP Rosewood necks

I just wanted to post these up with a big thanks to Graham GSPbasses 
They won't be everyone's cup of Tea but as they are Gibson Scale Strat conversion necks.

But as the Arthritis progresses these days I will happily take the shorter scale and a little less push back.
One is for me and the other is a gift for my best mate who is having the larger dots as he is finding it harder to see the spots on dimly lit stages.

There are a number of bodies these could be attached to Swamp Ash/Alder and the Walnut I tried the neck joint fit on . Also there is a raft of pickups and stuff in the spares boxes to get them up and running. 

Anyway, Graham has done a lovely job, great wood,  big fret wire, nice fit  and finish.

Big thanks for these.

The Walnut body have had this for years from Guitarbuild but never got round to using it for anything so maybe a darker stain and a clear finish. All to be worked out as summer projects. 

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Winny_PoohWinny_Pooh Frets: 7763
    Awesome
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PVO_DavePVO_Dave Frets: 2373
    Lovely - that walnut Strat will look great
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28285
    I wouldn't go for the scale length, but they are things of absolute beauty. A dark solid rosewood neck is perfection for me. Goes superbly with that body as well.
  • DanielsguitarsDanielsguitars Frets: 3288
    tFB Trader
    i  doubt there's a whole lot of tonal difference and i do prefer the shorter scale myself
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
  • SteveFSteveF Frets: 536
    Wow, they are stunning!