Post Rats chat, pics & clips

What's Hot
12345679»

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6767
    Rabs said:
    Ohh and by the way.. I got a second copyright notice for Teenage Kicks take 2  :D
    Right ! Next time I bump into that Fergal Sharkey bloke I’m asking for my cut!!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RabsRabs Frets: 2607
    tFB Trader
    And if anyone wants any of the video files to keep just PM me with an email address and what songs you want and I will get them to you no worries  :)  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Rabs said:
    And if anyone wants any of the video files to keep just PM me with an email address and what songs you want and I will get them to you no worries  :)  

Cheers Rabs, Ive already ripped them from youtube - Im working on improving my Mick Jagger dancing as we speak! Thanks for doing the vids I always forget to take photos at these events and come away with no permanent reminders of the day. Much appreciated.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • RabsRabs Frets: 2607
    tFB Trader
    mrkb said:
    Rabs said:

Cheers Rabs, Ive already ripped them from youtube - Im working on improving my Mick Jagger dancing as we speak! Thanks for doing the vids I always forget to take photos at these events and come away with no permanent reminders of the day. Much appreciated.

Twas a pleasure sir  :)  
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11740
    mrkb said:
    Rabs said:

I loved your dance man, in Huddersfield we are doing dancing on every vocal ;)
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
  • Chris777Chris777 Frets: 58
    Looked like a lot of fun, thanks for sharing the pictures and videos. :)
    mrkb said:
    Rabs said:

I loved your dance man, in Huddersfield we are doing dancing on every vocal ;)

But I cant sing whilst playing and Pogoing to Teenage Kicks!!!
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • Tone71Tone71 Frets: 625
    munckee said:
    A couple from my phone, first come together featuring the @lovestrat74 s, @mrkb, poopots drummer and the person with their back to us is the chap who kindly let me play his custom tele and I have lost his name amongst the many, I think its @Tone71 ?

https://i.imgur.com/st1G7yV.jpg

Secondly @Rabs took this one on my phone for @TTony and I to use for the cover of our album of duets, working title is "ttony and mme - the drugs really don't work" but if anyone ahs any better suggestions let me know : )
    https://i.imgur.com/6KT9gJA.jpg

Yep, that`s my back indeed
  • slackerslacker Frets: 2234
    TTony said:
    @slacker - are you ready for Huddersfield now?
    I'll let you know on the other thread. Still decking one or two days and I still don't have PayPal.