SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Wtd - Line6 UX2 - SORTED Ta!

impmannimpmann Frets: 12645
edited June 2018 in Studio & Rec £
As above - not fussed about box, packaging or discs just must work and you need to be able to de-register it, as they are worthless if still registered to your account.

£50 offered. :-)
Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• JD50JD50 Frets: 651

I have one of these kicking about.... Its a few years old so will check what OS its compatible with when I get home...

Also have EZ drummer somewhere & a heaving rock add on if that's of use.

I think you can also register the discs on a few different machines. Mine came with POD Farm, Ableton & Reason... if I remember correctly.

• impmannimpmann Frets: 12645
    If its registered to you, you'll need to go onto the Line6 website and deregister it before I can use it - five minute job. :-)

Go onto the Line6 website, sign in to your account, then then click on the (now red) head top right - go to registered gear, scroll down and click on the 'x' next to the product. Job done. :-)

Both the different versions of the UX range (red and black) are electronically identical - its just one was originally bundled with Gearbox and the other with Pod Farn. Both versions will work with the latest version of Pod Farm (now superceded by Helix Native).

HTH! If its spare, let me know.

Arrgghhh trying to reset my password in the line 6 website..... 
    They send me a link to my email address....
    Which I click and it just takes me back to log in... Just going round in circles!
    JD50 said:
    Arrgghhh trying to reset my password in the line 6 website..... 
    They send me a link to my email address....
    Which I click and it just takes me back to log in... Just going round in circles!
    Is the new temporary password not in the email link?

Right have managed to de register the UX2 via my phones browser... must be the browser on the pc which was causing the issue. :)
    edited June 2018
    Cool - bung me a pm and I shall cross your PayPal account with (virtual) silver. :-)