SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD B&W DM602 speakers and Ariston amp

goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6143
edited June 2018 in Studio & Rec £
This is a pair of B&W speakers with a stereo amp, that I've been using to A/B with proper Adam/JBL studio monitors. I chose these for their resolutely medium-fi quality, and they've been great for that, but I'm now changing my setup and don't need them.

Of course, you can use them for a home hi-fi, too.

The amp is an Ariston AX-910 - one of those multi-input medium-fi amps from the '80s, a rebadged version of the Cambridge Audio A1 mk3. You'll find a squillion write-ups about these amps, and I think they were one of the most popular amps of the time. Which is why I bought it.

The speakers are the original (so called series 1) B&W DM602, and again, these were a hugely popular medium-fi buy. See here for a contemporary write-up: https://www.whathifi.com/features/was-then-bw-dm602-review

The amp and speakers are all in perfect working order, but have some wear marks. Not scruffy, but 'well loved'. As usual, I've decided to sell before taking photos, so I will add photos tomorrow.

Price for the lot: £110 + shipping (or collect from Cambridge).
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments