SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Epiphone Humbuckers, LP Style Bridge(sold), Black Hard Tail Strat Bridge

abw1989abw1989 Frets: 635
edited June 2018 in Parts £
First up we have a chrome, wrap around, fully adjustable intonated bridge from Axetec. Bought as an upgrade to a simple wrap around but sits too high and I can't get the action low enough. Fitted and removed so as new with studs. £10 via cash or PPG. Add £2 for postage.

A set of chrome three a side tuners LP, SG etc, fine for a project guitar or to have in for spares. Still have the protective stickers on. Complete with bushes and screws. £7 via cash or PPG. Add £2 for postage.

I've got a set of Epiphone Probuckers. Taken from a 2016 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Pro which was upgraded. Both neck and bridge have the original push fit wiring still attached. This will snip off to leave standard 4 core wiring. Chrome finished with a couple of marks here and there but good condition overall. £22 each or £40 for the set via cash or PPG. Extra £5 if you want the matching push pull pots thrown in. Add £3 for postage.

A chrome LP style bridge and tail piece with both stud sets. Has been fitted and used so there a couple of small marks. I think this was a Wilkinson but has no visible branding. Would suit an import spacing rather than USA. £6 posted

A black hardtail Strat style bridge. I bought this trial fitted it to my Stratblob as I wanted to go hardtail but the fixing screws were where the trem cavity was so I couldn't use it. As new effectively. £6 posted

A set of chrome covered Epiphone humbuckers taken from a 2008 Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top Pro. Been used for 10 years so there are some marks on the top. Labelled as a HOT CH(G) bridge and 57 CH(G) neck. Interwebs gives readings as approx. 13.5 ohm bridge and 8.5 ohm neck but please don't buy them for the purpose of proving me wrong on this, I have no way to check myself.... Let's say £22 now £18 posted

All items located in Leamington, Warks if you want to collect.

Thanks for looking.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments