SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Filtertron-sized pickup to fit a Cabronita

damm73damm73 Frets: 358
I'm currently putting together a Cabronita-style Tele with a single Filtertron-sized bridge pickup route. 

Looking for something like a TV Jones Classic plus or Mojo, Creamery etc. but open to suggestions for awesome alternatives. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• LamonpLamonp Frets: 5
    Hi. I have a Mojo pickups Mojotron for sale in my ads if you are interested? It's for the neck position. Would this suit?

• damm73damm73 Frets: 358
    @Lamonp Thanks, I did see your ad and that would have been perfect except that it's for the neck position and I was looking for a bridge one. I'm probably going to get Marc to make me one if he can fit me in this month as I was a bit slow in ordering. In the meantime I ordered a TV Jones classic from Retroville guitars to try out. 
  • TheMarlinTheMarlin Frets: 7822
    He does a variety of pickup to fit a Filtertron housing. Some are not listed in his site. Maybe email or call him first

i loved his Filterfoil, a gold foil pickup in a Filtertron style. He also does Filtertron variants, supertron variants, Charlie Christian, and P90/ P90’staples.

If if you want a Filtertron tone, my favourite is a TV Classic Plus. Best for clean chime and dirt. I’m sure Mojo does his own version of it.

Cheers

Marlin 
  • LamonpLamonp Frets: 5
    You can't go far wrong with TV Jones in MHO. Best of luck with the Classic.