SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - PRS Custom 24 LTD 57/08 with Trem and Nickel Hardware

ChesterChester Frets: 52
edited July 2018 in Guitars £
Hi folks

I am selling my PRS CU24 LTD 57/08 which is in near mint condition. There is a slight tarnishing of Pup covers which may come off with treatment, and a very slight surface scratch at the back near the trem springs, but not noticeable unless seen in direct light. Other than that, it's as new 

I am the original owner of this guitar, bought new in 2009. It has had limited studio use, never been gigged, and kept in it's hard case. Individually signed on backplate by Paul Reed Smith, # 237. The 10 top quilt is beautiful, very 3 dimensional, and finished in McCarty Burst. Controls for the 57/08 pickups are a 3 way selector switch with pull pot for single coil tones. Peruvian mahogany neck is a comfortable PRS wide thin specification. Comes with original PRS stencilled 57/08 hard case, and will be securely packaged for shipping. Collection and playtest welcomed. Happy to ship within UK and EU

Please pm me for pics if interested. No trades please, as I've got more gear than I need. Hence the sale

£2045 + shipping

Summary & Specification

The PRS Custom 24 1957/2008 LTD is a part of an extremely limited run - just 350 total worldwide, and that number includes all the colour options. As a LTD Edition, collectible instrument, the PRS Custom 24 1957/2008 LTD carries the finest appointments, including a gorgeous quilted maple 10-top, a 24-fret Peruvian Mahogany standard-carved Neck, a rosewood fingerboard, a lightweight Mahogany back, and those sought after J bird inlays with a Paua rim. In addition the new 1957/2008 humbuckers are onboard the Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 1957/2008 for a vintage/modern tonal blend. Each guitar is signed and numbered by Paul Reed Smith

Specification:

·       BODY

·       Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple

·       Top Option: 10-Top Quilt Maple

·       Back Wood: Mahogany

·       Number of Frets: 24

·       Scale Length: 25"

·       Neck Wood: Peruvian Mahogany

·       Neck Shape: Wide Thin

·       Inlays: 'J' Birds with Paua Rim

·       Headstock Inlay: Signature

·       Truss Rod Cover: "1957/2008"

·       HARDWARE

·       Bridge: Tremolo

·       Tuners: PRS 14:1 Phase II low mass locking tuners

·       Hardware Type: Nickel

·       Treble Pickup: 57/08 Treble

·       Bass Pickup: 57/08 Bass

·       Pickup Switching: Volume and tone control with 3-way toggle pickup selector

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments